& A Roofing is capable of providing your roofing needs on new construction projects and integrating several different types of roofing systems together under one umbrella. P&A Roofing is very experienced with the Florida Building Code, and will work together with our consultants and engineers to provide our customers with up to date, wind uplift calculations, attachment calculations, assist in design with your designers, or provide value alternates to existing designs.
We have the Experience
Royal Pacific Resort incorporates:
- Thermoplastic Roofing on an Insulating Concrete deck System
- Concrete Tile Roof on Modified Bitumen under-layment
- Dimensional Asphalt Shingles on Composite Insulation
- Metal Roofing over Open Purlins
- Modified Bitumen Roofing over Insulation Board
Incorporating 5 different types of roofing systems on one project is not a task for the inexperienced, as this requires many years experience of coordinating with other trades, planning the tieins, design and engineering experience.